P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
• Relevant University Degree/Diploma studies;
• Work experience with a corporate services provider for at least 3 years;
• Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal/corporate material;
• Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures (registration of Companies, change of directors / shareholders, registration of pledge, preparation of corporate minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certiﬁcates, incumbency certiﬁcates, PoA, etc.);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
• Russian will be considered as an advantage;
• Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
• Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
• Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
• Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Working with the Lawyers and the secretarial team, providing support to one another when necessary;
• Undertake general corporate administration tasks;
• Opening, closing and monitoring of bank accounts, including liaison with bankers;
• Coordination with government authorities, including attendance, as required, at certain Government Departments;
• Compliance & Due Diligence monitoring and filings;
• Coordination with accountants and auditors for company audits;
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients’ everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.