P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Corporate / Commercial Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
• University degree in Law;
• Extensive experience in the preparation, drafting and reviewing of various types of commercial and corporate agreements and documents, granting of legal opinions etc.;
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position;
• Good command and experience in the drafting and reviewing of corporate resolutions and documents and procedures of the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus relating to the corporate administration of companies
• Knowledge of Cyprus Immovable Property Law and/or Citizenship by Investment scheme will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
• Russian will be considered as an advantage;
• Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
• Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
• Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
• Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
• Very good knowledge and command of the Companies Law and related legislation/regulations/procedures;
• Preparing, executing, processing and/or reviewing legal documents (contracts, applications, legal opinions, sale and lease agreements etc.);
• Following and complying with Due Diligence & KYC procedures according to the applicable Laws;
• Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports;
• Being able to complete the assigned projects and revert within the assigned deadline;
• Timely managing and coordinating of various routine tasks;
• Meetings with clients.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.