P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Property / Immigration Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
• University degree in Law
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of property & immigration material (procedures, applications, legal framework)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language
• Russian will be considered as an advantage
• Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.)
• Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
• Strong personality & managerial skills (managing and coordination of projects)
• Responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive
• Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
• Legal assistance in property and/or immigration projects
• Preparing, executing, processing and/or reviewing legal documents (contracts, applications, etc.)
• Advising & supporting on legal matters related to property & immigration fields
• Being able to complete the assigned projects and revert within the assigned deadline
• Timely managing and coordinating of various routine tasks
• Meetings with clients
• Preparation, assistance and handling of naturalization, permanent residence and other similar applications.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title. All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence. Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.