P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Secretary / Administrator for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
• University Degree/Diploma in Secretarial or Administration studies will be considered an advantage;
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
• Russian will be considered as an advantage;
• Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
• Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
• Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
• Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies;
• Friendly, enthusiastic telephone manner;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Working with the Lawyers and the secretarial team, providing support to one another when necessary;
• Undertake general office administration tasks;
• Manage agendas;
• Office maintenance;
• Carry out-of-office work;
• Photocopying, binding and storing company documents;
• Frequently updating contact details on the company databases;
• Welcoming visitors, clients and associates;
• Reception and preparing rooms for meetings;
• Covering diary management when required;
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients’ everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.